I am glad that you are all liking the new Heartfelt Creations collection.....Once Upon a Time.
Today I would like to share a cream and black monochrome shelve card with you.
- I have made the base card in black card and die cut the Spellbinder die - Gold Majesty Circle in cream card. You can find details on how to make a shelve card HERE ....the dimensions are slightly different!
- I cut some cream panels to fit along the bottom and the sides of the shelve card.
- I stamped, heat embossed with black detail embossing powder and die cut the Time Sentiments in cream card. The main clock face is from the Timeless Clock stamp set.
- I added some decorative pearls on string from The Hobby House......I love these:)
- I didn't want to over load this card so just added the 3 little sentiments and a bow with a birthday sentiment in the centre.
- To finish I have (of course) added some Stickles glitter!
Don't forget I have the Blog Candy still running which you can find by clicking the image in the sidebar....good luck:)
I will be back tomorrow with a little Inspiration from The Hobby House
Take Care x