Now I know I don't very often do more than one post in a day, but I am just finishing off packing my samples and crafty bit's for tomorrows show and I thought I would just share another card with you as I probably will not get chance tomorrow. Hopefully I will get chance to demo this one too:)
- The card measures 6"x6"....another small card for me as I normally make 7"x7" or 8"x8", but I really am beginning to like making these smaller ones!
- I have embossed the lilac and white mats with a Die'sire embossing folder that I have had in my stash for , well let's say too long:) and never used:( but I think it goes rather well with this collection.
- The circle die is Spellbinder - Delightful Circles and I have layered the Raindrops on Roses decorative circle die on top.
- The stamp is from the Once Upon a Time collection - Floral Clocks....Such a pretty and delicate stamp:). I coloured it in using Milled Lavender and Seedless grapes Distress inks. I die cut it out using the small/medium die from the Spellbinder die set - Decorative Labels Eight.
- I have stamped and die cut the Time Sentiments.
- I made the tiny rose with the smallest 2 dies from the Vintage Floret and co-ordinating stamps.
- The pearls are from The Hobby House
I will say good night now as I need to get a good night sleep:)
Take care everyone x