Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, but I wanted to share both one of the cards we made in my class on Saturday and the one we will be making on Sunday at Christine Emberson's Hope and Chances Studio in Gravesend. As you can see this card includes some Posy Patch flowers and the tag is slightly different! ....we also still have a few places left for the afternoon class!
I just love making criss cross tag cards and have been wanting to make one with the Raindrops on Roses collection for a while now....so this was the perfect opportunity.
- I made a criss cross card in pink card stock.
- I have used a Martha Stewart border punch to create the lacy edge.
- I have cut one of the 6" x 6" panels from the Raindrops on Roses paper collection in half and matted them onto some pale green card stock and adhered them to the card.
- I have adhered another panel to the inside along with a punched border in the pale green card stock.
- I have decorated the card and tag with The Hobby House decorative pearls on string.
- For the tag I have used the Happy Birthday panel from the paper collection....although you could stamp this image from the stamp which although is slightly bigger is also a nice option if you like to stamp and colour! I then matted this onto the pale green card and then onto some pale pink card.
- I die cut the decorative circle from the Raindrops on Roses collection in pale green card, cut it in half (saving the other half for another project) and adhered it from the back. I also added a loop of ribbon. To neaten up the back I cut a piece of pale green card 1" x the same width of the tag and punched the scallops with the Martha Stewart punch. I adhered this to cover the decorative circle at the back.
- I made roses from the Vintage Floret die and stamps, which I have added to the card and tag along with a few leaves from the classic leaf die and stamps and also the foliage flourish from the Gift Ensemble.
- To finish I have added a pink organza ribbon bow and of course some Stickles glitter.
Here is the other version which we will be making in my class on Sunday:
The tag on this one is wider than the first as I have used the Window image. I have used the Birthday tag though on the back.....if you require a different sentiment you can always cover this one up and add one of your choice!
Lot's to look at today:)
Take care x