craft with lots of lovely ladies:) ....Its going to be a fun day and we are hoping to make at least 3 cards including some stamping, flower making and lots of other techniques:)
Oh and on the subject of classes there are still a few places left for next Sundays class at Gravesend - Christine Emerson's studio 'Hope and Chances'....if you would like to join us then their is a link on the above tab - Workshops & Demonstrations.
My card that I am sharing today is what I class as one of my quicker cards to create:) No stamping involved as I have used one of the toppers from the Once Upon a Time collection.
- I started with a cream 8" x 8" card blank
- I have matted some olive green card onto the card base.....this measured 7 1/2" square.
- I then embossed a cream piece of card measuring 7" square, using a Die'sire embossing folder.
- I added a length of cream ribbon and the some velvet olive ribbon on top and then adhered the embossed card onto the card.
- I used Spellbinder dies: A2 Curved Matting Basics A (olive card), Decorative Labels Eight (cream card), Timeless Rectangles (cream card). I then adhered them to the card using foam pads as in picture.
- I cut out the sentiment panel from the paper collection. Die cut the Decorative Circle from the Raindrops on Roses collection, cut it in half and adhered from the back to each side of the panel.
- I adhered the sentiment panel onto the centre of the matted Spellbinder dies.
- I added a length of the beautiful flower pearls on a string to the ribbon using some strong double sided tape.
- I have made a double bow in the cream ribbon and added a spacer and pearl brad.
- To finish I have added some small pearls to the sentiment and the Decorative Circle.
- All of the pearls and ribbon are from The Hobby House
Don't forget to enter my current blog candy....Just click on the image in the sidebar!
Take care x