I have been prepping for my class on Sunday and also my Hobby House show on Create and Craft next Friday which is on at 11am....I hope you can all join me:)
!!!!!!Blog Candy Winner!!!!!!
Thank you for all your lovely comments....I really do enjoy reading them and try to answer all of your questions...sorry if I have missed any though:(
So the winner of my monochrome card, a choice of any Heartfelt Creations stamp and some Hobby House goodies is .................................................!!Pat S Witney!!...CONGRATULATIONS.....email me your details and your choice of ANY stamp from Heartfelt Creations and I will get your goodies in the post:) x
Today i'd like to share another card using the Heartfelt Creations Once Upon a Time collection.....you are all loving this collection:)
Thank you so much!
- I have used some elements that I had left from the paper collection and added a few Majestic Bloom flowers, The decorative circle from the Raindrops on Roses die set, the foliage swirl from the Gift Ensemble die set, some pearls, lace and a pretty pink organza bow!.
- I embossed some pale pink card with a Die'sire embossalicious folder and matted it onto some pink card and adhered it to the main cream card blank, which measures 8" square.
- I have added a length of lace across the card.
- I have then matted the elements neatly, but randomly onto the card.
- Finally I added the organza bow with a decorative pearl in the centre.
Take care:) x