Now I know I did an extra rather late post yesterday so if you missed it, I promised you all a new blog candy giveaway today that is a little different to my usual!.........Well I decided that as like me you are all Heartfelt Creations lovers and I think you will all admit that you are all addicted to a little bling and ribbon! So for my blog giveaways today and in the future the winner will get to choose one stamp from any current Heartfelt Creations collection and I will also include some goodies including some yummy embellishments from the Hobby House! If you have a favourite colour that you like to work with then just let me know and I will put the candy together with those colours in mind!
So just to clarify that this blog candy and future blog candies you will get 1 x Heartfelt Creations stamp of your choice plus some Hobby House goodies:) Oh and of course one of my cards:)........How does that sound?
As always just leave a comment on this post and you will be put into the random org draw:)
I will update the blog candy picture in the sidebar at a later date as I am having a new banner and buttons designed and they are not quite ready yet!.....Ooooohhh I can't wait to get a new look blog:)
Black and White.....with a little glitterSo here's todays card! Gosh! I have so many to share, but I have decided on this monochrome card.
I have just added a little Diamond Stickles to some of the roses and some pearls to the centre of the tiny Posy Patch flowers.
- This card ,measures 5 1/4" x 7" and I used black card for my base card.
- I cut a piece of white card measuring 5" x 6 3/4" so that it leaves just a small border. I used the Spellbinder M-Bossabilities folder - Twisted Heart, design A to add some texture. I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the corners.
- I die cut the Spellbinder die Timeless Rectangles in black card and matted it onto the card with foam pads.
- I then cut a piece of white card measuring 3 1/4" x 5" and used a corner punch to round the edges. I adhered this to the card with foam pads.
- Next I die cut the 2nd from largest rectangle from the Spellbinder die set Decorative Labels Eight in black card and adhered this again using foam pads to the card.
- I stamped the stamp from the Heartfelt Creations floral Stamp set in black Archival ink onto white card. I die cut it out using the 2nd from largest die from the Timeless Rectangles and used foam pads again to adhere to my card.
- I already had some Time sentiments stamped and die cut.....I always like to stamp and die cut a batch of sentiments in different colours from each collection so that I have them at hand, which makes it a lot easier when making my cards. (I do this with my flowers too).
- I made a shabby seam binding bow and adhered it to the right hand corner of the card.
- I added the sentiment to the centre of the bow.
- To finish I added some pearls to the corners of the card and I used some stickles glitter - diamond on some of the roses and leaves.....I love this very subtle effect. I have also added some tiny pearls to the centre of the Posy Patch flowers.
Good luck with the blog candy :)
Take care x