This week you will not see my creation posted on the main Heartfelt blog as I didn't get chance to post it on there in time:(
Today I thought I would share the clock that I decorated using the papers and elements from the Once Upon a Time Collection.
- The centre clock face is from the paper collection which I cut out. I matted it onto the small/medium die from the Spellbinder Grand Decorative Circle die set.
- I adhered all of my paper to the MDF parts before gluing the clock together.....the clock came in 3 parts and the actual clock workings are sold separately.
- I stamped the Floral Clocks image randomly all over the clock.
- I used some Gesso on the bird...which I think is a cuckoo but mine looks more like a dove lol. I then sponged over with some pale dusky pink, blue and grey acrylic paint. I added a pearl for the eye.
- I die cut and stamped the Majestic Morning flowers, Open Leaves and the leave flourishes from the Gift Ensemble die set.
- I fussy cut some of the tags and sentiments from the papers.
- The clocks are: Time Sentiments, Numeral sentiments and Timeless sentiments. I always like to stamp and die cut a selection of sentiments and this type of element and keep them in a plastic tub, then I always have some to go to when I am making a project.
- I added some lace and pearls which are from The Hobby House.
- I adhered a vintage metal clock in the centre of the open heart.
- I die cut the trellis hearts from the Timeless Amour die set in the teal paper from the collection and adhered these to the hearts on the clocks.
- I adhered the flowers and leaves etc. I added some pearls in the centre of each flower and on the trellis hearts.
- Finally I added some Stickles Glitter - Diamond
Now I am off to work on some samples for my next Heartfelt Creations show which is on April 14th.....times to be confirmed.
Enjoy the rest of your day:)
Take Care x