- For this card I have used the All Geared Up die set, the Nuts and Bolts precut stamp set and one of the panels from the paper collection.
- I stamped the image onto some black card using some specialist glue and used some Cosmic Shimmer glitter. Very effective and no colouring involved.
- I adhered the panel onto the card which measures approximately 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" .
- I have ran some Cosmic shimmer glue down the edges of the card and added some of the glitter.
- I die cut some of the cogs and sprockets in a selection of silver, and black card and layered them up to create a flower.
- I have also used one of the leave flourishes from the Cut Mat Create die set.
- To finish off the card I have cut the sentiment from the paper collection and adhered it to the bottom right of the card with foam pads.
- To finish off the card I have added some glitter to the sentiment and the flowers.
Thursday, 13 November 2014
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
- I have used papers from the Romantique paper collection, the very sweet swan stamps which are in the Romantique Swans precut set which also have co-ordinating dies in the die set, the Bleeding Heart flowers from the Hearthrob precut stamp set that again come with co-ordinating dies. I have also used the beautiful Heart flourish die which comes in two halves and when put together make a heart.
- The decorative border is from the Cut Mat Create die set 2A.
- I have used the Tim Holtz distress tool around the edges of the papers and main card to create a little shabby vintage style to the card. Also adding some Tea Dye Distress ink to the edges.
- I have used a grey copic pen to add a little shading to the swans and also added some Stickles glitter.
- To finish off the card I have added some lace and pearls.
Tuesday, 4 November 2014
- This is a pretty quick card to make.
- I have coloured the image in with chalk inks and distress markers and used some of the paper from the collection.
- I die cut the image out with Spellbinders Classic Circle die.
- The pretty daisy flourish is form the Cut Mat Create die set - 2A
- The Sentiment is from one of the older Heartfelt Creations collections - HCPC Hydranga/Posy Branch prcut set which I die cut out with a Spellbinder die set.
- To finish off the card I have added some decorative pearls around the image and some tiny pink pearls in the centre of the flowers.
This is just one of the beautiful stamps so I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek:)
Take Care :) x