- This is a pretty quick card to make.
- I have coloured the image in with chalk inks and distress markers and used some of the paper from the collection.
- I die cut the image out with Spellbinders Classic Circle die.
- The pretty daisy flourish is form the Cut Mat Create die set - 2A
- The Sentiment is from one of the older Heartfelt Creations collections - HCPC Hydranga/Posy Branch prcut set which I die cut out with a Spellbinder die set.
- To finish off the card I have added some decorative pearls around the image and some tiny pink pearls in the centre of the flowers.
This is just one of the beautiful stamps so I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek:)
Take Care :) x