So today I am here with a card that I have made for the new challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge...the theme is 'Steampunk' hosted by the lovely Laila. This is another card that I thought eeeeks how am I going to achieve this steampunk theme, but still within my style of loving lace pearls and bling?...Well after hoping around blogland I soon realised that there are lot's of ways that you can interpret this steampunk theme....and this is what I created:
- The image is Lacy Sunshine: Rosalind and I have coloured her in with copics.
- The papers are Prima -Engraver as is the large flower in the right hand corner.
- The cogs are Tim Holtz.
- I have used frantage on the metal corner.
- The blue background cogs are Spellbinder dies.
- The blue roses and pink voile are from Live and Love crafts.
- The small pearls and beige roses are from The Hobby House.
- All of the other bits are from my crafty stash.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty cardmakers - steampunk
Sparkles forum challenge - steampunk or vintage