- For this card I have used the All Geared Up die set, the Nuts and Bolts precut stamp set and one of the panels from the paper collection.
- I stamped the image onto some black card using some specialist glue and used some Cosmic Shimmer glitter. Very effective and no colouring involved.
- I adhered the panel onto the card which measures approximately 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" .
- I have ran some Cosmic shimmer glue down the edges of the card and added some of the glitter.
- I die cut some of the cogs and sprockets in a selection of silver, and black card and layered them up to create a flower.
- I have also used one of the leave flourishes from the Cut Mat Create die set.
- To finish off the card I have cut the sentiment from the paper collection and adhered it to the bottom right of the card with foam pads.
- To finish off the card I have added some glitter to the sentiment and the flowers.
Thursday, 13 November 2014
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
- I have used papers from the Romantique paper collection, the very sweet swan stamps which are in the Romantique Swans precut set which also have co-ordinating dies in the die set, the Bleeding Heart flowers from the Hearthrob precut stamp set that again come with co-ordinating dies. I have also used the beautiful Heart flourish die which comes in two halves and when put together make a heart.
- The decorative border is from the Cut Mat Create die set 2A.
- I have used the Tim Holtz distress tool around the edges of the papers and main card to create a little shabby vintage style to the card. Also adding some Tea Dye Distress ink to the edges.
- I have used a grey copic pen to add a little shading to the swans and also added some Stickles glitter.
- To finish off the card I have added some lace and pearls.
Tuesday, 4 November 2014
- This is a pretty quick card to make.
- I have coloured the image in with chalk inks and distress markers and used some of the paper from the collection.
- I die cut the image out with Spellbinders Classic Circle die.
- The pretty daisy flourish is form the Cut Mat Create die set - 2A
- The Sentiment is from one of the older Heartfelt Creations collections - HCPC Hydranga/Posy Branch prcut set which I die cut out with a Spellbinder die set.
- To finish off the card I have added some decorative pearls around the image and some tiny pink pearls in the centre of the flowers.
This is just one of the beautiful stamps so I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek:)
Take Care :) x
Saturday, 25 October 2014
I love the way that the artist has created a window scene.
- To create this card I have used some pink card and matted some of the paler card from the paper collection onto it.
- I stamped the All Geared Up Background stamp - HCPC 3637onto cream card and have used distress inks and a blender pen to colour it in.
- I have then matted the image onto some of pink card and matted this onto the main card.
- Next I have stamped the Nuts and Bolts precut stamp - HCPC 3633 again onto some cream card and coloured it in. I have cut it out and adhered it to the right hand corner of the image. To give it some dimension I have curled the ends of the flower and only added some glue in the centre.
- I have made a triple pale pink bow and added this to the nut and bolt flower.
- I have used some Hobby House bead spacers for the centre of some of the cogs and also on the window. I have used a larger one and a pearl brad on the bow.
- Next I cut the sentiment from the paper collection and added it to the top of the image.
- By adding some decorative pearls on string and some Stickles glitter I have made this card really girly.
Take care and have a wonderful weekend whatever your plans x
Wednesday, 22 October 2014
- To make the card base take 2 6” square card blanks. Cut diagonally from the score line on one of the cards down to the bottom corner. Do the same on the other card, but mirror the diagonal cut. Adhere them on top of each other to create the criss cross card blank.
- Die cut 4 decorative borders from the Cut Mat Create die set 2A using pale lemon card. Adhere 2 on each of the diagonals on the inside of the card (you will need to overlap them slightly for them to fit).
- Choose some decorative paper and adhere to the inside of the card and also to the outside. Cut a piece of Pale lemon card about 1” x5 1/2” and adhere some of the decorative paper on top measuring 3/4” x 5 1/4”.
- Cut out the sentiment ‘Bloom Where You Are Planted’ from the paper pad and adhere this centrally onto the border. Adhere the border (gluing only at each edge and along the bottom) about 1/4” from the bottom of the inside of the card. This has now created a pocket for the tag to sit in.
- Stamp and die cut the sunflowers onto cream card (I like to use cream as I think it is a good base to colour in with yellow). Using 2 or 3 medium flowers colour them using Scattered Straw and Wild Honey distress markers and a dove blender pen. Use your ball tool on the petals until you get a desired effect. Layer the flower up to create one flower. Stamp and die cut 2 leaves. Close the card so that you can see where the card meets and adhere the leaves and flower to the centre of the front of the card.
- Make an organza bow and add this just to the bottom left of the card. Using the small tag die from the Luggage and Tag die set cut out a tag from the paper collection. Adhere this so that it sits just under the bow.
- To Create the Tag: Cut a piece of olive card measuring about 5” x 6 1/4" using a corner punch on the edges. Mat a piece of decorative paper from the paper collection again using a corner punch on the corners ( you can use the Cut Mat Create die sets to create your tag if you don’t want it quite as big as this one).
- Using the 2A die set from the Cut Mat Create collection die cut out the panel with the Sunflowers in each corner as in picture.
- Stamp the Bouquet Bucket onto cream or white card with Sepia Versafine ink and colour in with a dove blender pen and distress inks. Die cut out with a Spellbinder Classic Circle die and ink the edges with Scattered Straw Distress ink. Adhere this centrally onto the panel.
- Die cut out 4 of the decorative corners from the Cut Mat Create die set 2B. Adhere them at each corner from the back of the panel so that they sit as in picture.
- Next adhere the panel about 3/4” from the bottom of the tag.
- Die cut out another decorative border and adhere this at the top of the tag.
- Cut out the sentiment ‘ Sending Sunny Thoughts your Way’ from the paper pad and mat onto some olive card. Adhere this this centrally between the panel and the decorative border.
- Turn the tag over. Make a loop with the organza ribbon and adhere about 1” from the top of the tag as in picture.
- Cut out the circle panel and adhere this to the centre of the tag.
- Cut out the ‘Heavenly Sunshine’ sentiment from the paper pad and adhere this to the bottom of the tag.
- Die cut out another decorative border and adhere this to the top of the tag.
- Add some decorative pearls on string to the diagonals on the card, both inside and outside. Also add some to the tag and the pocket.
- To finish add some Platinum Stickles glitter.
Blog Candy Winner
It is also time for me to announce the latest blog candy winner:)
The winner of a Heartfelt Creations stamp of their choice, a paper pad and some crafting goodies is................................GrannyPammy!! CONGRATULATIONS! IF you email me your details and the stamp of your choice I will get them sent off to you:) x
I will be back tomorrow with more inspiration on how to create a girly card with the All Geared Up Collection.
Take care x
Tuesday, 14 October 2014
New Blog Candy
- I have given this card a shabby look by using the Tim Holtz distress tool on all the papers.
- I chose the teal papers from the paper collection and die cut out a selection of the cogs, sprockets and leaves in some gold miri board. I have also sanded them and inked them with Tea Dye distress ink to give them a rusty look.
- I have stamped the background stamp onto some dark grey textured card.
- The leave flourish is from the Cut Mat Create die set.
- I have added the border which is from the paper collection and also the sentiment.
- To finish off the card I have added some Hobby House pearl brads.
Sunday, 12 October 2014
- The stamps that I have used from the All Geared up collection are HCPC 3637 - All Geared Up Background, I have of course used the fab Cogs and Sprocket dies. and the All Geared Up paper collection.
- I created the base card with some brown card stock.
- I have cut out the panel from the scrapbook layout which is in paper collection and stamped the image using some brown ink.
- I have used some brown twine and adhered it around the image using Cosmic Shimmer glue
- Next I die cut out the red tag and the 'Live for the Moment ticket using the dies from the Celebrate the Journey Collection and adhered them to the card.
- I have created a cluster with the cogs, sprockets and leaves. I have used some silver Miri Card which I have then sanded them down a little and used some Tea Die ink to give them a rust effect. I have then die cut out some using some green card and some of the green patterned paper from the paper collection. I have also added a few to the top right of the sentiment tag.
- Next I have cut out the red ribbon from the same layout page and added these to the cluster.
- Finally I have die cut out some of the chain links and linked 3 of them together by cutting one side and slipping through anther and gluing where you have cut. I have also sanded these down and used Tea die distress ink to give them a rust effect. I have then adhered them to the sentiment.
I will be back tomorrow sharing another card and also I think its time for another blog giveaway:)
I just want to thank you all again for your continued support...without all of you I would not be doing this amazing job:) x It's hard work at times, but I love every minute of it:) x
Take care X