- I have made a simple easel card with a 5 3/4" square base card in white and distressed the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- I cut a square piece of deep blue script patterned paper from the paper collection and adhered this to the main part of the card.
- Next I chose the circle panel, cut it out, distress it with Tea Dye ink and adhered this to the card with 3D foam pads.
- I stamped the butterfly stamp from the Summer Glory precut stamp set using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and coloured it in using a blender pen and Distress inks. I also added the Tea Dye ink to the edges.
- I fussy cut the image out and adhered it to the card at an angle just off centre. I only adhered a little in the centre of the image so that the it is just coming off the page slightly to add a little interest.
- Next I stamped the sentiment which is from the same stamp set and cut it out and adhered to the bottom of the circle with 3D foam pads.
- I next cut another panel of the dark blue script paper which measures 5 1/4" square and adhered it to the bottom part of the card.
- I have then cut a strip of the blue flower patterned paper measuring 5 1/4" x 1" and adhered this to the card to create the stopper so that the easel card stays upright.
- Next I have added a strip of decorative pearls from the Hobby House to the strip.
- I have die cut 2 of the decorative lacy borders from the Cut Mat Create 2A die set and adhered one to the top of the circle panel and one just underneath the strip on the bottom part of the card. I cut them out in white card and distressed them a little with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Next I die cut 2 of the small vine leaves again from the Cut Mat Create 2 A die set and again also in white distressing with the Tea Dye ink. I have adhered these opposite each other on the centre of the strip.
- I next die cut the flowers from the Sweet Lullaby collection in white and also added some Tea Dye too.
- To finish the card I have added a little Stickles glitter and pale blue pearls.
Wednesday, 23 July 2014
Friday, 18 July 2014
- This was a plain wicker heart with a chalk board heart in the centre which I have decorated with some Christmas decorative paper from my stash and a Winter Fairy from Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet
- All the flowers and charms can be found over on The Hobby House website.
- To finish off I have obviously added some stickles glitter and on the roses to make them look more seasonal I add some PinFlair Snow Dust.
Just a quickie post today ...think I am going to get in a nice cool shower:)
Take Care and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend:)
Wednesday, 16 July 2014
Christmas Create and Craft Show
Blog Candy Winner
It's time for me to announce another blog candy winner!Drum Roll.................A big CONGRATULATIONS to................CLAI01....if you email me with your choice of Heartfelt Creation stamp and also a die from any collection:) I will get your blog candy sent out to you x
It's a very Festive Christmas Card
- So for this card I have used the Festive CandleLight precut stamp and the sentiment is from the Dove of Peace precut stamp set.
- I have coloured the images in with Cosmic Shimmer pearlescent mica powder which just gives it a slight shimmer.
- I have heat embossed all of the stamps and used Cosmic Shimmer gold detail embossing powder.
- I die cut out the sentiment using the Cut Mat Create dies.
- I have added a little Tea Dye Distress ink around the edges of the card and also the flowers and holly.
- The poinsettia is the Sun Kissed Fleur die and the Poinsettia stamp.
- The holly is also a Heartfelt Creations stamp and holly die.
- I finished off the card by using some Cosmic Shimmer Mica Flakes - Precious Gold
Have I convinced you that you need to make a start on those Christmas cards....or are you one of those crafters that leave them until the last few weeks before Christmas? I have to confess I do prefer to leave them a little later when I can have Christmas carols playing in the back ground or watch a good Christmas film whilst creating:) However it is nice to know that I have made a good start with them so I won't be rushing around like I was last year making cards for my loved ones....only my family and very special friends get a handmade Christmas card from me:)
Now I had better say bye for now as I have some emails that I need to reply to and time is ticking:)
Take Care x
Monday, 14 July 2014
- The stamp I have used is the Dove of Piece precut stamp
- I have used one of the decorative panels from the papers and cut an aperture out.
- I have cut the image out with the Cut Mat Create dies and matted it on top of some red card again using the Cut Mat Create dies.
- I coloured the stamp using water colour pencils.
- The poinsettias are from the Sun Kissed Fleur collection - Christmas Pointsettias and the Holly is from the Holly Berry stamp set. I have also used the Arianna lace die....these are all going to be available in my shop which is almost ready:)
- Next I cut out the sentiment from the paper collection.
- To finish off the card I have added lot's of Stickles glitter and Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mica Flakes - Luna Silver Flakes....no Christmas card I make is finished unless I use this...just love it:)
Thursday, 10 July 2014
- The base card measures 5 3/4" square.
- I have randomly stamped the butterfly stamp from the Birds and Blooms stamp set (I used the small floral stamp from the Everyday Blooms stamp set on the demo card).
- I have inked around the card with Tea Dye Distress ink...if you are stamping the butterflies with a water based ink they may run so make sure they are completely dry before doing this.
- I stamped the butterfly image using VersaFine Sepia ink and coloured it in using distress inks and the blender pen which I have been using on the shows (I am hoping to have these in stock on the website...which I promise will be coming soon) I stamped it twice and fussy cut out the butterfly and added this on top of the one on the main image just along the centre to add some dimension.
- I cut the image out with one of the Cut Mat Create dies - 1B
- The flower is from the Sweet Lullaby Die set and the flourishes are from 1A and 2B
- I have added some tiny pearls to the centre of the tiny flowers on the butterfly image.
- Finally I stamped the sentiment again using VersaFine - Sepia ink and inked the edges with the Tea Dye distress ink, cut it out and added it to the card with some foam pads.
- The flower is from the Sweet Lullaby Die set and the flourishes are from 1A and 2B
Tuesday, 8 July 2014
Arianna Blooms Collection
- For this card I have used the Summer Song pre cut stamp and coloured it in using water colour pencils, distress inks and Versa magic ink.
- I have used one of the decorative panels from the papers and cut the centre out with the Cut Mat Create dies.
- I have layered the image onto a mat again using the Cut Mat Create dies.
- Next I have die cut a selection of the decorative vines and lace border dies.
- The flower is from the Sweet Lullaby die collection.
- I have adhered all the elements onto the card using some pearls on string and adhesive pearls to embellish........sorry for the quick run down tutorial today:(
Monday, 7 July 2014
Hi everyone:) ....I hope you have all had a good Monday!
Well I made it back from Silverstone in one piece and I have to admit that I really did enjoy myself and would definitely do it again. The atmosphere was amazing and everyone was so friendly:) Not sure why hubby has insisted on watching all the replays on TV though? It must be a man thing:)
I took quite a few photos so the new Heartfelt Collection - Cut Mat Create will definitely be coming in handy especially now I don't have quite so much time to create as may scrapbook layouts as I used too:)
So with the weekend over and housework all done I have already began to prep for the Heartfelt Creations Christmas release on Create and Craft next week:) Christmas is my favourite time of year so I have been itching to play with this collection since I received it a few weeks back:) So sorry it is being released so close to the last release, but you really I going to love it:)
I am sharing another card from last Thursdays show using on of the new stamps from the collection as well as the dies and also the beautiful floral paper.
- I have used the Summer Song stamp set for the main image which I coloured in using water coloured pencils and distress inks.
- I cut the 6" square floral panel from the paper collection and cut it down to 5 3/4" to fit on my card base. I have used a Martha Stewart decorative punch on both the card base and the paper.
- I distressed the edges of the papers and image a little with Tea Dye distress ink.
- I die cut out the image with die set 1B and matted it onto the co-ordinating die from set 1A. I adhered this to the card at an angle.
- Next I have die cut 2 of the decorative lacy corners from die set 2B and added one at the top and one at the bottom of the image.
- I stamped the sentiment and cut this out with the arrow die from die set 1B and adhered this with foam pads to the card.
- The flowers are from the Sweet Lullaby collection which I have die cut out in the patterned paper. I have used some Pinflair glue and seed beads for the centre of the flowers.
- The flourish vine which I have used is from die set 2A which I have die cut once and cut in half.
- Finally I have added a few seed beads to the centre of the flowers on the image and also a little Stickles glitter.
New Blog Candy
So who wants to win a Heartfelt Creations stamp and a die of your choice from any Heartfelt Creations collection? All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and you will automatically be in with a chance to win:) Good luck everyone:) X
Now for an early night so I can get up nice and early for a fun day in the craft room:) I will be back soon to share some more inspiration....maybe a few scrapbook layouts:)
Take care everyone x