My card is a Mo Manning topper available from The Hobby House called Cupcake Girls:
- The pearls, brads, roses, lace, and butterfly charm are all from The Hobby House.
- I have intertwined the pearl flourish in and over the cluster of flowers...which I am really liking:).
- The corners are metal corners and flower buds are both from Live and Love crafts
- The butterflies are from the Spellbinder die set called jewel flowers and flourishes and the circle die is grand decorative circles.
- The sentiment and ribbon is from my stash.
- The papers are Wild Rose Studio - Annabell's Meadow
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting By Design - anything goes
Creative Moments - Flowers
Divas By Design - Pearls
Ruby's Rainbow - things with wings
365 cards challenge - word Wednesday: Beautiful