Well! now that I have that off my chest I will tell you all my exciting NEWS...I am now a SUNSHINE GIRL!!!!!...
I was asked a few weeks ago by the very talented artist/designer of Lacy Sunshine Stamps Heather Valentin if would like to join the design team and this was one that I was not going to turn down:) I have been using her images for a good few months now and I adore them!!!! So you will be seeing lot's more of these gorgeous images popping up on my blog:)
For my first DT card the image is Sticky Wings.... Bubbles Ice Skating. I have coloured her with copics and although she is not necessarily a Christmas digi.....well you don't have to skate just at Christmas! I decided I would make my first Christmas Card of 2013 with her! I haven't gone with the traditional colours with this one I thought I would go with pale pinks, blues and green.
So here she is my debut card on the Lacy Sunshine Design Team: The challenge over on The Lacy Sunshine blog is as always 'Anything Goes'....So get creating and hop on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun:) and also check out the gorgeous cards that the other Sunshine Girls have created!!!
What do you think?..... I have to say I was really nervous on this one, but thought hey just go with what you know best! Bling, pearls and of course lot's of glitter and of course the frantage has made another appearance! I just love Christmas!
Also just to let you know...There are some adorable new images available on the website all created and designed by the extremely talented Heather Valentin..... Check them out HERE
- I have used Go Kreate Xl frames frilly #10
- Papers is from Prima: Jack & Jill. blue and pink card stock.
- The flowers, lace, pearls and gems are from The Hobby House.
- The snow flakes are punches.
- The corners are Melissa Frances available from Live and Love Crafts.
- The die cut arch is from the Heartfelt Creations new Collection....Ornate gateway die.
- The sentiment is a Papermania stamp.
- The frontage that I have used is aged aqua available from Live and Love Crafts
- I have also used a Stampendous frontage embossing tinsel in vintage blue which I purchased from Sir Stampalot
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
613 Avenue - anything goes
Challenges 4 everyone - always anything goes
Crafty Friends - use a charm