I am very excited as tomorrow I am off to Grimbsy to The Hobby House 10th birthday bash!!!!! yey:) and will be meeting some of my design team buddies which is going to be fun:) It would be nice to meet some fellow bloggers too so why not come along and see some demos and have a piece of cake...'I here they have a lovely tea room and the cakes are supposed be gorgeous'!!!
Today I have a card to share with you with.... eeeekkkk maybe to many flowers, but I couldn't resist:)
The stamp is a whimsy stamp....Wee Florist and I have coloured her in with copics.
The base of the card is from The Hobby House and I have used papers from Maja Design....Vintage Summer Basics and Vintage Summer Basics (the die cut leaves).
- I have made a single shelve card and cut out the image and slightly bent it so that it appears to be sitting on the shelve.
- I have used Spellbinder cherry blossom die to create a tree and added some of the blossom as well as some mulberry Roses.
- The sentiment is Whimsy Stamp: Fanciful Birthday Notables1, which I have cut out by hand and adhered to Whimsy Stamp die: Elegant Notables 1.
- I have used Whimsy stamp Banner Pennant Die Set. These Whimsy Design products are available from The Hobby House.
- The gems, lace, flowers and rhinestone sparkle are also available from The Hobby House.
I would like o enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbon: Flowers Galore
Whimsy Stamps Challenge -shaped card
Cute Card Thursday - In The Summer Time
Deep Ocean Challenge - Welcome Summer