I hope you all join in the fun!!!! We are sponsored by the lovey Lacy Sunshine designed and created by the very talented Heather :) Lacy Sunshine are having a Eleanor and pickles Celebration so hop over to see more details!
My card today is a little different to those of late!!!! It is full of colour:) I have used the cute and gorgeous Lil Fidget.....isn't she just adorable:) Not sure where the inspiration for her hair came from......But in the photo it looks much bluer than it actually is:) I have used Copics to colour her in with!
- The papers I have used are Utopia Collection by Kaisercraft.
- Spellbinder dies used are: Les Papillions
- Go Kreate dies used: XL frames frilly #10
- The flowers, rhinestone sparklers, and gem corner flourishes are all from The Hobby House
- The birdcage, ornate corners, ribbon and stickles are all from my crafty stash
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Electic Ellapu - incorporate 3 Things beginning with B (butterfly, birdcage and bow)
Totally Papercraft - punches/dies