The image is a Whimsy Stamp - Wee Stamps called Peggy (Available from The Hobby House)....I have coloured her in with copics.
The card base measures 6 3/4 x 6 3/4.
- The Banner is from Whimsy Stamp - Banner Pennant Die Set, as is the sentiment...which I have stamped onto cream shrink plastic, cut out using the Bottle cap die and used in the centre of my bow.
- The papers are from Maja Design...just love these:) Which are available from Live and Love Crafts.
- I have used some cream and blue card stock and distressed all the edges with Tim Holtz distress tool and inked with Walnut Stain distress ink.
- The letters are cut out with a die from Hero Arts.
- I have used dies from Go Kreate - Large frame: Frilly #10.Available from The Hobby House.
- I have cut the foliage out with a Heartfelt Creations die - Gift Ensemble die set
- The blue rose, and blue buds are from Live and Love Crafts.
- The cream roses, pearls, lace, and silver pearl button are all from The Hobby House.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Craft Lovin challenge #2 - anything goes
Hiding in my craft room - die cuts
Just us Girls - color
Country View Crafts - die cuts
Live and Love Crafts - Birthstones (sapphire)
Sister Act card challenge - always anything goes
A Creative Romance - Anything goes