Not to mention the sneak peek of Aprils new collection - Celebrate the Journey!!!
My card today is a 6" x 6" using one of the panels from the Once Upon a Time paper collection and the stamp is from the Floral Clock stamp set.
- I stamped the image, coloured it in using some distress inks and cut it out with a Spellbinder circle die.
- I matted the image onto the Decorative Circle from the Raindrops on Roses die set and adhered it to the card.
- I made a rose using the Vintage Floret stamps a die. Added a couple of leaves that I made using the Classic leaf die and stamps and adhered it to the card.
- The tag is also from the paper collection, which I have cut out and matted onto some peachy card.
- I made an organza bow and a twine bow and added it to my card. I have added a flower cameo which is from The Hobby House.
- To finish I added some Pink Taffeta Stickles glitter and a few pearl swirls.
That all from me today! I hope you all have a glorious day:)
Take care x