How could I miss a new release! This one is particularly special to me as I will be bringing this collection to you all on Create and Craft on Sunday at 9am:) I am so excited:)
About the Once Upon a Time CollectionWe all agree that time is precious, so we are pleased to invite you to celebrate the memorable moments in your life with the debut of the Once Upon a Time Collection. Deep shades of copper, teal and rose are complimented by neutrals in cream, grey, and beige all artfully layered with sumptuous images of time pieces, clock faces, floral flourishes and script backgrounds. Detailed stamps feature clocks, sentiments and collaged images designed to coordinate with the Once Upon a Time die which saves you precious time by cutting 12 clock faces or circle sentiments with one pass through your die cutting machine. You will reach for the timeless images of this versatile collection for special occasions and everyday moments alike.
Oh and as it is a new release if you leave a comment over on the Heartfelt Creations blog HERE you will be entered into a draw to win the entire new collection worth $197.00.....how great would that be:)
I can't tell you how fun this collection was to work with......I have lot's of samples to share with you on Sunday from classy black and white cards, shabby vintage cards, cards for that man in your life, lacy girlie cards and I have also made some scrapbook layouts:) The design team have again blown me away with there creations and I have some of these on the show too:)
So when it came to choose one to share with you all today I really did struggle (I have made over 25 with this collection and am still busy creating)....finally I chose this one......A Mantel Clock Get Well Card!
I have used a selection of stamps and fussy cut some of the elements out from the paper collection.HERE
Birthday TimeAs I am so very excited about this collection here is another card that I have made for the show:)
How gorgeous is this stamp?.....:)
- I coloured the image in using distress inks and inked around it with some chalk ink.
- The roses I made using the Vintage Floret stamps and co-ordinating die. Inking them with Tattered Rose Distress ink and also some chalk ink.
- The dies are Spellbinder Decorative Oval and Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses dies.
- I used some salmon coloured paper from the Once Upon a Time collection, co-ordinating Bazzill cardstock and some cream card.
- The Birthday sentiment is from the new die set which co-ordinates with the Numeral, Time and sentiment stamp sets. I have heat embossed it using Cosmic Shimmer Detail Gold embossing powder.
- The pearls are from The Hobby House.
Take Care x