Todays card that I would like to share is one that you may of seen on The Hobby House show.
Surprisingly it is a very small card for me....only measuring 5 1/4" x 4 1/4".
- I Have used the Spellbinder Grand Labels Four die (the middle size), folded and scored it in half to create my main card. I used cream card.
- I have then taken some Hobby House patterned paper called Ornate Damask die cut it out with the next size down Labels Four and embossed it with the Spellbinder m-embossing folder - Elegance. (I cut it in half).
- Next I have inked over the embossed areas with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and adhered it to the centre of the card.
- I have die cut the decorative circle die from the Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses collection in cream card and inked a little with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I adhered this to the centre of the card.
- I have added some roses, velvet ribbon and pearl embellishments from The Hobby House Pink Mint embellishment set.
- The sentiment is one from my stash that I have inked and die cut out using the Spellbinder Labels Four. Instead of adhering it flat to my card I have arched it a little and glued just at each end.
- I have added a metal spacer and pearl brad from The Hobby House on the right hand corner of the sentiment.
- To finish I have added a little Spun Sugar Distress Ink around the edges of the main card base and added some Stickle glitter -Diamond for a little added sparkle.
Take care x