Today I have a tag card to share with you all:
I have made a pocket with the Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight die
I have stamped the Tattered Collage, coloured it in, distressed the edges with Milled Lavender and Bundled Sage. I have then die cut it out using the Decorative Labels Twenty Eight and layered it onto the largest die cut out in pink card
I decided to put my sentiment on the back of the tag as I didn't want to spoil the image on the front of the tag
Products that I Have Used:
- Patterned paper - Maja Designs, pink card stock and a 7"x7" white card blank.
- Spellbinder dies used: - Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight and Labels Twenty, Vintage Lace Accents.
- Heartfelt Creations - Vintage Floret die set and co-ordinating Vintage Floret stamps, Tattered Collage pre cut stamp and the Gift Ensemble die set (foliage swirl).
- Justrite Stamp - Thank you Labels Twenty.
- Other products used: Memento ink - Plum, Distress Inks - Milled Lavender, Bundled Sage, Distress Markers - Spun Sugar, Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Shabby Shutters and Frayed Burlap. plum ribbon, pale pink organza ribbon, vintage metal charm, Cosmic Shimmer - Vintage Golden embossing powder, Glitter Jewels - White Ice, ivory flat pearls, fancy pearl button and Want2Scrap Nestabling.