- I have used a black 7"x7" base card.
- The patterned paper that I have used is designed by Teresa Collins for Creative Expressions.
- I have stamped onto the black paper with a heartfelt Creations stamp - Sun Kissed Fleur Swirls in black Archival Ink. Matted this onto some co-ordinating minty green card leaving a small border and adhered it to my card base. I have the used strong double sided tape around the edge of the black patterned paper and adhered some micro beads onto it. Rub the micro beads gently with your finger to help them adhere to the tape.
- I have then stamped the Handbag which is another Creative Expressions stamp set called Bags Of Style onto the tiny spot minty green paper from the paper pad, I cut this out with the Spellbinder Labels Four Small. I then have die cut the 2nd largest die from the Spellbinder Timeless Rectangle out of the black patterned paper that I have used. I have matted this onto some black card (I used the A2 matting Basics A Spellbinder die). I have now adhered this at an angle on the left hand top corner of the card.
- I have stamped the sentiment on to the minty green patterned paper and die cut out using Labels Four Small and adhered it onto the bottom left hand corner of the card.
- I have then used Blooms Three from the Die D-lites Spellbinder range to make the flower in the right hand corner. The tiny flowers that I have added are Spellbinder Bitty Blossom. The swirl foliage that I have used is Die D-Lites - Sprigs.
- I have made a bow using co-ordinating satin ribbon and added a black Dazzler to the centre.
- To finish off the card I have added some black glitter and Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Sprinkles.
Thursday, 10 October 2013
Happiness Is A Day Shopping
Good morning everyone:) A quickie post today as I am off to London tomorrow to spend the weekend with my wonderful son Daniel....who I am so, so very proud of:) It is also my youngest daughters birthday tomorrow and she will be 13 (where has that time gone), so my card today reflects what I am going to be doing this weekend:).....Lots of shopping I am thinking:) x