I have used Maja Design - Vintage Spring basics to create my card today. Using it both on the lower background paper and for my flowers:
- I have taken a 6.5"x6.5" card blank. Cut a piece of shimmer pale blue card 6 1/4" square. The stamp that I have used for the background is a small fancy flourish from JustRite Stamp Kindness collection. I have Heat embossed using Cosmic Shimmer Artic Lake Lustre embossing powder. I have distressed the edges just a little with a Tim Holtz distress tool and adhered it to my card base.
- Take a piece of patterned paper measuring about 3"x6 1/4", distress the edges a little and adhere to the bottom half of the card. I have added some lace and ribbon across the top edge of the patterned paper, which to be honest you can only just about see.
- The Sentiment is Heartfelt Creations -Bold Vintage Floret Backgound stamp set. I have stamped and embossed using the Artic Lake Lustre embossing powder on to some of the shimmer pale blue card and die cut out using the 2nd from largest die from Spellbinder Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight. Next I have layered this onto some white shimmer card cut out using Spellbinder Labels Twenty-Eight. I have then layered these onto the largest die from the Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight cut out using some more papers from Maja Design - Vintage Spring Basics.
- The large flowers I have made are Spellbinder Spiral Blossom and the smaller ones are Bitty Blossom. I have die cut them out onto the Maja Design patterned paper and added pearls to the centre.
- The foliage are Heartfelt Creations Open Leaf die and stamped with the co-ordinating Open Leaf Stamp set. I have finished off the left hand side flower cluster by adding an organza bow with a pearl in the centre.
- To finish of the card I have added some pearl flourishes, flat backed pearls around the sentiment and some Cosmic Shimmer White Ice Glitter Jewels around the outer edge of the card.