I wanted to share a scrapbook layout with you today.
Items I have Used:
Heartfelt Creations Products: Posy Patch paper collection, Decorative Metal Fixture die set, Timeless Amour die set, Posy Patch die set, Open Leaf die set, Gift Ensemble die set.
Spellbinder products used: Jewel Flower and Flourishes, Bird Sanctuary, Bitty Blossoms, Adorning Squares.
Other products used: Distress ink - Milled Lavender and Bundled Sage, Cosmic Shimmer - Vintage Golden White embossing powder, Pearls, Creative Expressions Dazzlers - Lavender, That Special Touch Bird Cage and Bird mask, Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist - Antique Rose, pale blue and lilac card stock.
- Choose your paper and distress the edges using a Tim Holtz distressing tool or something similar and ink with Milled Lavender Distress Ink. Using the Vintage Mist and Bundled Sage distress ink mask over the Bird Cage and Bird mask towards the top left of your paper.
- Cut a piece of co-ordinating paper 6" square and again distress the edges and ink. and adhere to your main layout. (Die cut the Fancy Lattice and adhere just underneath the square panel at an angle)
- Die cut the largest square from the Adorning Squares die set in pale lilac card and cut your photo so that it sits just in side. Use a little Milled Lavender around the edges of your photo. Adhere these to the main paper.
- Add 2 strips of lace to the bottom of the square panel.
- Die cut:
- The post, hanger and decorative ornament from the Decorative Metal Fixtures die set, the decorative lace heart from the Timeless Amour die set, 2x birds ant the small bird cage from the Bird Sanctuary die set, 3x small butterflies from the Jewel Flowers and Flourishes die set, Wrought Iron gate from the Die D-Lites die set, about 8x leaves from the Heartfelt Creations Open Leaf die set, about 3x or 4x flourish leaves from the Heartfelt Creations Gift Ensemble die set and an assortment of flowers from the Bitty Blossoms die set and Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch.
- Heat emboss the post and hanger, decorative heart, decorative ornaments and 3x cork hearts using Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Golden White embossing powder.
- Cut out a sentiment from the Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Collection papers and distress and ink the edges.
- Make up your flowers as you require them to sit on your page - I made 2x lge, 7x med, and about 6x small ones from the Posy dies and 3x small and 2 medium from the Bitty Blossom die set. Spritz the flowers with the Vintage Mist.
- You are now ready to adhere all of your elements in place.
- Finally add the Dazzlers and pearls to your layout.