Before I share my card with you I just wanted to let you all know that I will demonstrating again at Sir Stampalot in Peterborough tomorrow from 10am until 4pm.
Todays card is similar to one that I will be demonstrating.
Products that I have Used:
7"x7" card blank
Maja Designs paper - Vintage Summer Basics
Heartfelt Creations - Timeless Amour die set
Spellbinder - Opulent Ovals and Labels Thirteen,Vintage Lace Accents, Rose Creations and Carnation Creations
Justrite Cling Stamps - Vintage Oval Labels
Stickles Glitter - Diamond
Cosmic Shimmer - Glitter Jewels: Diamond Sprinkles
Creative Expressions - Star Swirls
Fancy pearl buttons, lace, organza ribbon, pearls on string, pale pink card stock, Versa Magic chalk ink - pink Petunia and Versafine ink - Vintage Sepia
- Cover your card blank in pale pink card.
- Cut some chosen paper 61/4" square and adhere to the card.
- Die Cut: The largest die from the Opulent Oval in pale pink card and the Decorative Heart from the Timeless Amour die set in patterned green paper from the Maja Designs papers and put these to one side.
- Stamp the large decorative oval from the Vintage Oval Labels stamp set onto some patterned green paper from the Maja Designs papers and also stamp the sentiment in the centre. Die cut this out using the Labels Thirteen.
- Adhere the Decorative Ornaments front facing from on the back of the Opulent Oval: One at the top and one at the bottom with about 3/4" showing. Adhere to the card towards the top and just of centre to the right of the card using foam pads to add some dimension. Take the Labels Thirteen and adhere this again with foam pads onto the Opulent Oval so that it sits central.
- Die cut enough flowers from the Carnation and Rose Creations die sets to make 1x large rose and 1x large carnation. Make 1x small Rose. Die cut 2x large and 2x small rose leaves and 3x carnation leaves.
- Make a lace double tail and an pink organza tail and adhere these to the top left of the Opulent Oval along with one of the large flowers and 2 rose leaves that you made. Adhere the Decorative Heart and the other 2 flowers and foliage at the bottom right of the Opulent Oval.
- Adhere a length of pink organza ribbon and lace along the bottom of the card. Add the pearls on string where the ribbon and lace meet. Make a double pink organza bow and a smaller single lace bow adhering the lace one on top of the organza one. Adhere the bow at the right hand side of the ribbon and lace border.
- Cut 2x small pearl swirls from the Pearl Star Swirls and adhere at the bottom and top of the top Rose. Adhere some of the pearls from the Star Swirls to the Carnation Leaves.
- Add a decorative pearl button to the centre of the carnation and to the bow. Adhere 3x small pearls to the top right hand side of the card.
- Finish of the card by adding Stickles glitter - Diamond and also some Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Sprinkles glitter to the card.