Today I would like to share my DT card for In The Pink Challenge where the theme is Luscious Lace.....an easy one for me :)
I decided to use some gorgeous black lace on my card and have also made a lace flower:)
This is my last card that I will be making for In The Pink as I have stepped down from the design team. I have stepped down from quite a few over the last few weeks as I want to concentrate more on my demonstrating and classes. It is such a shame, but I just don't have enough hours in the day so I have had to make some rather tough choices, but on the bright side I get to do the thing I love most and earn some pennies too:)...so that I can buy more stash hehe:)
As you probably know I did a demonstration for Sir Stampalot a few weeks back which went extremely well and Janice invited me back to do a class:) So I have a class on 9th November...which I do believe has already sold out, but don't worry there are going to be more to come:) I will keep you informed on dates.
So here is my card:
- I have used a black card base 7"x7"
- The stamp set is Belle Of The Ball by Creative Expressions. I have coloured the gorgeous dress in with Cosmic Shimmer - Acrylic Drawing Ink. I have used the border stamp on the pink card which you can just about get a little peak at.
- I have matted and layered my paper (Maja Design) onto black card and adhered it to my card at an angle.
- I have used Spellbinder die - Decorative Labels Eight and die cut it in pink card. I have added black lace around it from the back to give it a black lace border. The Spellbinder die that I have used die cut the dress out from is - Opulent Ovals.
- The corner dies and foliage flourishes are Die D-Lites - Corner Flourish and Sprigs.
- I have added my lace flower and pink roses in a crescent cluster at the bottom of the dress.
- To finish my card off I have added a small pink organza bow with a rose in the centre and the tag is again stamped with a sentiment from the collection which I have die cut out using the smallest die from the Decorative Labels Eight. I have cut another one out in black, cut in half and adhered to the back so that it gives you a shadow.
- You will also notice that I have also added a little frantage to my card.
- To finish I have added a few pink pearls, cream pearls and a little stickles:) x
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Fab and Funky - Ribbon
SisterHood of Crafters - Tag
Inky Chicks - 2 different die cuts
Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Flowers