Today it is another new challenge over at The Hobby House and the theme is 'Roses'....we would love to see your beautiful creations :)
I have had this wicker heart hanging in my craft room for months, just waiting for me to embellish it.
- The Topper that I have used is Winter Fairy Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet. I have layered it onto a scalloped circle die cut available from The Hobby House and Spellbinder Stately Circle.
- All of the gorgeous roses, ribbon, pearls and charms are all available from The Hobby House
- I have used some Pinflair snow dust and Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels on the image and on the roses to give a little festive feel to my heart wall decoration.
- The die cut snowflakes are from Heartfelt Creations Banner And Trees Die Set.
- The paper is from my stash.