Evening blogging friends! I hope you have all had a good Monday:)
This really is going to be a quick post today....Yeh right I here you saying, but it really is I am totally shattered today. I have posted a good 1/2 of my Journey Album kits out and am just waiting on another delivery from the US for more paper pads. I received some more products today which will be going on my website. It is taking longer than I anticipated as I have changed my mind on the logo not once, not twice, but yes three times:(
Right now onto my card for today again using the Arianna collection, but this time I have gone with a deep red and black theme:
- I have used the Arianna Bird Haven stamp and coloured it in using distress ink - tea dye and also a cream chalk ink..I wasn't sure how this would work, but I think it is ok.
- The flowers of course are the Arianna Blooms which I have stamped onto some of the deep read paper from the paper collection. I have diecut the stamens out in black and added a few of the flourishes.
- I matted the image onto Die cut Spellbinder die - Floral Oval and matted this onto one of the Spellbinder dies - Heirloom Legacy. I have then matted this on to a black base card and with a deep red mat.
- I have added a few of the Classic leaves from Heartfelt Creations (I just love these), a double bow and a tag using the sentiment from the Arianna Collection.
- A pearl button added to the centre of the bow finishes off the card.
I hope you like my card choice today and that I am still inspiring you all with this beautiful and versatile collection:)
Take care x