A very good evening everyone! I hope you have all had a very good week and for those of you that have the weekend free I hope you have a good one:) You have probably guessed what I am going to be doing.....making up more kits! I have been absolutely astonished at the response and I just hope it lives up to your expectations....I have made it as easy as possible so that even a pretty new crafter will be able to make it:)
Blog Candy Winner
It's time to announce another winner:) So the lucky winner of 2 Heartfelt Creations stamps of your choice is..............................SHEILA GINGER....Congratulations!!!!!! If you email me your details and your chosen stamps then I will get your candy to you! Decisions! Decisions!:)
I have had the date confirmed for the July shows:
I will update you all with the times once I have had confirmation.
Now for todays cards....Again it is from the gorgeous Arianna collection, but this card is so different than the other cards that I have posted using this collection using only cream card and no patterned papers!
- I have used cream card on all the layers on this card using a Sue Wilson embossing folder on the top one.
- I have used the Arianna Birthday stamp which I have stamped with plum ink.
- I stamped and die cut a set of the Arianna flowers and used the smallest 3. Finishing off the flower with a Hobby House pearl button.
- Next I added a flourish each side which I die cut from the Arianna Lace die set.
- To finish off the card I have added 2 strips of the Hobby House pearls on string.
I love these clean and elegant cards and they are so quick to make....honest:)
Enjoy the rest of your evening:) x