Hi Everyone! How has your Saturday been......I hope you have all had a good one:)
I am just taking 30 minutes out before cleaning the house again! Archie my 9month old grandson thinks it is rather funny to keep throwing his food from the high chair.....it was quite funny when he first did it:) and Mason who is 3 and should know better thought it might be good if he did a little digging....in grandmas fuchsia pot :) It has been nice having them here though and has been company whilst hubby has been fishing. My daughter has been helping with getting all the kits packed and ready to be shipped and she was also on cooking duty....I am now going to have a few hours in my craftroom before bed:) I think I will adjust to this very hectic house, but I think I will in be doing a lot more late night crafting...this way all the children will be tucked up in bed:)
My card today is a very quick card to make.....with the clever design of the decorative panels you have instant mat and layering!
- I have adhered some pastel green Bazzil cardstock onto my card base which measures 7" square.
- I chose the bird haven panel design, cut it out and adhered it to the card.
- Next I cut a length of the pretty floral border and added this to the card about 2" from the bottom.
- Just under the border I have added a length of cream cotton lace.
- I have used one of my favourite Martha Stewart punches and made a border in the pastel green card and added this on top of the lace.
- Next I have added some Hobby House pearls on string and also some small pink pearls.
- To add some dimension to the bird haven I have stamped and die cut some of the Arianna Blooms flowers in pink card and used just 2 small and one medium and adhered these over the flowers on the panel. I have also die cut a selection of the small stamens and 3 of the flourishes from the Arianna Lace die set.
- I then have made a small double organza pink bow, die cut out the sentiment tag and added these to the card. To finish off the bow I have added a small decorative button from The Hobby House.
- Finally I have added a little Stickles Glitter - Diamond.
I hope you all have an enjoyable evening :)...Now I'm off to my craft room whilst hubby is watching football!