Wow! Where do I start.....Yesterday was a world wind of enjoyment:) Very hectic, but I really enjoyed myself. All the presenters were lovely and all had there own ways of doing the show. I am so pleased that you all loved the collection and I really appreciate all of the emails although I do understand that there were a few technical hiccups with them. So nice to hear emails from a lot of my regular bloggers too:) I really feel like we have all become one big crafting family....thank you:) x
Journey Album Update
Just a quick update: I finally managed to finish the recording of the tutorial this morning and providing everything is ok with the editing side this should be ready by about Tuesday so I will be adding a link to the details and paypal button I am thinking Wednesday. Sorry for the delay. I will then be working on the next one....which collection would you all like me touse for the next kit and also would you a card or album? I would love your feed back on this:)
Ok! Now I must share my card with you before my grandson gets here!
- This is one of the demos from my last show. However I decided to do it a little different than the one here.
- This is a quick make card using one of the decorative panels from the paper collection as the focal image and matting onto a card base which I have adhered some pale green card to. As the panel already has some decorative borders around it you don't have to do any matting and layering. This is what I love about Heartfelt creations papers...they are perfect for those days when you want to make a card, but just don't have time to colour and stamp!
- I have used just used a few of the Arianna flowers and positioned them over the flowers which are around the birdhouse.
- I have added lace and a border which I made with a Martha Stewart punch along with a strip of the tiny flower border from the papers. To finish the borders off I have added some Hobby House flower pearls on string.
- I have cut a sentiment from the papers and added this with an organza bow with a pearl button in the centre.
- To finish I have added some pearls and some Stickles glitter! This is the only problem when I am doing my demo's on live tv as I really like adding these finishing touches to my cards and I just don't get the air time to do this, but I hope by showing you the finished sample of the card that I am going to be demo'ing first with all the finishing touches gives you more idea on how you to can bling a card up! Not that all my cards are as blingy, but a few pearls here and there and a little glitter I do think adds that extra wow factor:)
Again I can't thank you all enough for your comments and support X
Take care everyone and I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend....I plan on having a rest day tomorrow (well catching up on house work) and of course I am looking forward to my mini pocket album class on Sunday down in Gravesend:)....it is going to be a great day!!!