Afternoon crafter! I hope you are all getting lot's of sunshine...it is beautiful here:)
It is Heartfelt Creations Wednesday and I would like to share my Arianna Blooms card with you all.
It is the official release today so do hop on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog to see all the creations that the design team have made and all the details on this beautiful floral collection.
- Start with a card blank measuring 6 1/2" square. I chose the beautiful flower border 6" x 6" panel from the paper collection and adhered this to my card base.
- Next choose one of the smaller decorative panels from the paper collection and adhere this to the right hand side of the card with some foam pads to add a little dimension.
- Die cut 2 of the decorative lace flowers in some soft yellow card stock (I have used Bazzill).
- Stamp and die cut the Arianna Blooms again on using the soft yellow card stock. I have used the larger bloom, the medium bloom and one of the smaller blooms. You will also need to die cut some of the delicate flower stamens in pink and yellow card stock. I die cut 2 large in pink, 1 large in soft yellow, 2 medium in pink and also 2 medium in the soft yellow card. Assemble the flower in this order: a lace Arianna flower, large Arianna Bloom, lace Arianna flower, large pink stamen, 1 large yellow stamen, medium Arianna flower, 1 large pink stamen, 2 medium soft yellow and finally a small Arianna Bloom. Adhere this to the panel on the card.
- Cut out the “Special Wishes” sentiment from the papers and adhere this to the bottom left of the card at just each end allowing the paper to curve a little.
- Add a small Arianna Bloom to the bottom left and top right of the sentiment. (You will need to stamp and die cut out another set of the Arianna Blooms, but you can use the unused ones in another project!)
- Die cut out a flourish in pink card and cut this in half and add this to each of the small Arianna Blooms on the sentiment.
- Finally add some pink pearls to the centre of the flowers.
I am happy to tell you all that I am almost ready to finally be able to offer the Journey Album Kit for sale....I will be back tomorrow or maybe this evening with all the details and a paypal button for you to purchase the kit.
Blog Candy Update
My latest Blog Candy is still running and you have until tomorrow to take part so if you haven't already then just click the button in the sidebar and it will take you to the blog candy post.
Also if you are a winner of one of my other blog candies...I haven't forgotten you and you will be receiving your candy very soon:)
That's it from me today and apologises in advance if I am a little quiet over the next few days as I am in the process of moving my daughter and 2 grandchildren in with us.....she is going through a very hard time and we have decided it is best that she has all our support even though she lives close by!
It is going to be a very hectic household I think:)
Take care everyone