A very good morning to you all! Can't believe I am doing a morning post, but it of course Heartfelt Creations Wednesday. My card today isn't on the HC blog, but do hop on over and feast your eyes on some gorgeous creations made by the DT HERE
Journey Album Update
So some of you have already received your box with your album goodies in...I will be sending over your links to the video tutorials in a short while:)
If anyone was to late to order one then I will be taking orders again from today. Also some that were ordered on Saturday or later will be posted out tomorrow.....sorry for the delay, but I was un-indated with many more orders than I had anticipated and have had to order more paper pads so that I can put more kits together.
New Blog Candy Launch
It is time again I think for another blog candy.....How would you like to win a Heartfelt Creations paper pad of your choice!!!!! and of course some crafting goodies including some Hobby House embellishments? Just leave a comment on this post and you will be included in the random org draw:) You have until next Tuesday at 9pm to enter.
Right now for my card today...a pretty girly easel card adorned with lots of Arianna Blooms!
- I have made my easel base card 6" square and used 2 of the panels from the Arianna Blooms paper collection.
- I have cut one of the border patterns and used this as my stopper which I adhered with foam pads. I have added a length of Hobby House pearls for that added bit of gorgeousness (not sure if this is even a word)!...These will be available soon on my website, but as I thought it is taking a little longer to get this up and running than I though:(
- I have cut the image again from the papers, however you can of course use the Bird Haven stamp. I have layered it onto one of my favourite Spellbinder dies - Floral Oval and adhered with foam pads to the left of the card.
- Next I stamped and die cut about 3 of the Arianna Blooms all in one flower stamps and matching dies onto pale pink card and inked the edges with a darker pink chalk ink.
- The leaves are the Classic leaf die and matching stamp and I have used about 8.
- So next I added all my flowers and leaves and cascaded them from the Bird Haven down to the base of the card.
- To finish I have added Hobby House pale pink pearls to the centre of all the flowers and my beloved Stickles!
I must leave my post here now as I am moving my craft room out into my log cabin....yay! I new I could finally talk hubby into it, but to be honest it is to make room for my daughter and grandsons!
It is going to take a while to get it all sorted and it now will not just be for crafting, but storage for my website stock and also I need a packing area...I will post some pictures when it is all finished...this is probably not going to be for a while:(...I am thinking that I am going to be needing plenty of coffee:)
Take Care X