Good evening my crafting friends..... I think I can now call you all friends, you have all been so kind with all of your comments on my blog, facebook messages and emails...'Thank you' I hope you are all having a great weekend...it has been a little wet here in the South East, but really muggy:(
I have spent today finishing off the prepping for my album class tomorrow at Hope and Chances down in Gravesend and have been drawling over the next 2 Heartfelt Creations collections which I will make a start on next week.....the July collection I think is going to be one of my all time favourites and I really can't wait to start playing with it and the August collection......ummm well I am not going to give anything away, but this I know you are all going to loooovvvvveee!!!
I just wanted to post another Arianna card as I have made so many it is going to take a good few weeks to get through them all.
Arianna Hummingbird - Thank You
- I have used the Arianna Hummingbird precut set - HCPC 3613. I stamped it with Versafine ink - Vintage Sepia and coloured it in with Versa Magic chalk inks - Aloe Vera, Thatched Straw and Hint of Pesto.
- I die cut out and stamped a selection of the Arianna Bloom flowers and also die cut several of the stamens in different sizes and a couple of the flourishes.
- I chose a very soft creamy yellow paper from the paper collection and adhered it to my card base.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Arianna Bird Haven precut stamp set onto white card and used a Spellbinder die - Fancy Tags Two which Ihave die cut out in some Bazzil card stock which matches the papers perfectly.
- I have added a length of lace about an inch from the bottom of the card and then assembled the rest of the elements.
- I have added quite a bit of Stickles glitter - Diamond and some pearls.
I love the soft tones of this card:)