Hello all! Hows your weekend going? I am thinking you are all enjoying this beautiful glorious sunshine:)
I have now finished moving everything out of my old craft room in the house. It is going to be a good few weeks before everything is in order, but I need to get back to prepping for my shows on 3rd July. Did I mention that I will be on with Emma Lou again:) This is going to be fun and I am very much looking forward to meeting up with her again:) I just hope we have some lovely weather here in the UK so her and her husband Richard get to enjoy there visit here in the UK:)
Today I am sharing a aperture frame card using the Arianna collection again.....(I will be sharing some sneak peeks of the new collection at the end of the week) I think this card would make a really nice piece to hang on the wall too!
- The card measures 6 1/2"x 6 1/2".
- I have cut a decorative panel from the Arianna paper collection and cut out the centre square with a knife.
- I adhered the small panel which was left to the centre of the card.
- Next I adhered the frame with foam pads.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Arianna Hummingbird precut stamp set onto some pink card and die cut it out with the Spellbinder die - Decorative Labels Twenty-Two. I then adhered this to the centre of the frame with foam pads.
- I have stamped and die cut several Arianna Blooms flowers and the stamens. I have adhered 3 around the bottom corner and one to the top right.
- I have die cut some of the decorative flourishes in pink card and also some of the lace elements from the Arianna Lace die set and added these within the flower clusters.
- To finish off the card I have added some tiny pale green flower pearls to the centre of the flowers and added some Stickles Glitter.