Good morning fellow blogging friends:)
Finally I have internet connection:)....I am so sorry I didn't post whilst I was out in Spain, but unfortunately the local bar that I usually get my WiFi from was closed for a week due to refurbishment!....But I am back now....with a little tan and back in my craft room:)
Special Blog Candy
Today I would like to launch an extra special Blog Candy!......This is my way of thanking you all for your comments and support....without you I wouldn't have been able to turn my hobby into an almost full time job:)
So for this blog candy the winner can choose 2 stamps, 1 die, and a paper pad from Heartfelt Creations....you can mix and match or you can choose from 1 collection, it is completely up to you!
There will also be a 2nd and 3rd place.....these will get to choose a Heartfelt Stamp of there choice and also a few other goodies:)....oh and you will all receive one of my cards!
I will run this candy from today 5th May until Monday 19th May!
How does that sound? As with all my blog candies all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post. I wish you all the best of luck and I will use Random Org to choose the winners!
Today I would like to share a 3D monochrome card....I have used a decorative tent base card from my stash which I am sure is one that I purchased from Create & Craft.
- I assembled the base card, which was pretty easy.
- I have die cut a Spellbinder Captivating Square in black card and adhered it to the card at an angle.
- Next I die cut one of my favourite Heartfelt Creations die in white card - the decorative circle from the Raindrops on Roses collection. I have adhered this to the centre of the Captivating Square.
- I have stamped in white ink onto black card the Celebrate the Journey pre cut stamp set and die cut it out 3 times. I have used one of the decorative compasses and adhered this to the card in the centre.
- I stamped in black ink onto white card the Celebrate the Journey pre cut stamp and again die cut them out with the co-ordinating die.
- All the remaining elements can be used for other projects!
- To assemble the 3D world map I have used 3 black world map clocks and 3 white. I have scored down the centre of 5 of them and used one white one as the base which I adhered flat. I have then alternated between black and white just adding glue down the scored line and adhering in place.
- I have stamped the 'On Your Special Day' in black ink on white card and cut out with the co-ordinating tag die from the Luggage and tag die set.
- I have adhered the tag to the bottom right hand side of the 3D world map clock and added a white bow.
- To finish I have added some Stickles glitter - Crystal and a row of pearls on string along the bottom of the card.
I hope you like my card choice today.....don't forget to leave a comment:)
Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday weekend x