Evening fellow bloggers.....I hope you are all well:)
Just a quick post today....if that is at all possible from me:)
The card I would like share is a birthday card using the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby collection.
This collection is so versatile...not only for babies and children!
- I have adhered a pink mat onto a scalloped card blank and also adhered some pretty blue floral paper from the paper collection at an angle.
- I chose one of the panels from the papers and adhered this to the card using some foam pads.
- The die cut that you can just about see behind the floral oval is the Heartfelt Creations Raindrop on Roses decorative circle.
- I have used several of the flowers from the Sweet Lullaby die set and die cut them out in some pearl paper in both pale blue and pink.
- I have used the decorative sentiment from the Sweet Lullaby sentiments stamps and matching die and stamped the 'Happy Birthday' in pink and die cut it out using the Spellbinder small/medium floral oval. I have inked it in some pink chalk ink.
- I have added a length of lace across the bottom of the flowers.
Just a quick mini tutorial today:(
I am off to have an early night so that I can be up nice and early so that I can make a few samples for the Hobby House show on Tuesday....Jo Channing will be bringing you all some beautiful new products. Sorry I am not sure on the time yet:(
Take care and I will be back soon:)