A very good evening everyone! Oh yes! It has been a total washout in my area and I am just hoping that we will actually get to see some sunshine this Bank Holiday.
Now I know you are all probably getting pretty bored with me posting baby cards, but as I made over 30 for my show I haven't got any other creations to show you....only using the new Heartfelt Creations new collection which I can share some sneak peeks soon with you:)
So any way I thought I would share this fairly quick baby boy card where I have just used the papers and the tags from the paper collection, the decorative circle die from the Raindrops on Roses die set, added a bow and finally a flower which I created with the flower dies from the Sweet Lullaby die set.
- I have used a Tim Holtz distress tool to create a shabby feel around the edges of the card and tag.
- Matted a piece of blue card stock to the card base which measures 5 3/4" square.
- Next I cut out a pretty decorative flower panel from the papers and cut this down to 5" square. I e have adhered this to the card with foam pads.
- I have cut one of the decorative borders and added this along the top of the decorative paper mat.
- Next I die cut the decorative circle in blue card and adhered this to the top left of the card.
- I made a shabby bow with some pale blue seam binding and also a pearl string bow. I cut the 2 tags from the papers and added a piece of lace to the bottom of the large one. I have also cut out a little border sentiment which I have added across the bottom of the tag.
- Next I added the tags before adding the bows.
- I die cut the small flower from the die collection in white paper (100GSM). I have added a little blue chalk ink to the tips of the flowers.
- To finish I have added a few pearl brads and some small pearls.
- Oh and of course a little Stickles glitter.
This is a very quick card and you could use any of the recent Heartfelt Creations paper collections to create a similar card.
I hope you get some good weather this bank holiday and I will be back soon with another creation and the launch of another blog candy!!!!!