Happy Friday everyone:) I can't believe that is another week over.....not sure if the world is just whizzing around faster than ever or that it is just my age:(.....I am sure when I was younger the time at school seemed to go on forever and the summer holidays...well they were never ending:) Nowadays I just seem to be going to bed later, get up early and still don't have enough hours in the day:)
Blog Candy Winner
Now for the announcement of the very special blog winner......I think this one needs a drum roll!!!
I am pleased to announce the winner of my candy is........Maggie Phillips........Congratulations!!!
You have one 2 Heartfelt Creation stamps, a die set and a paper collection of your choice! Just email me your details and I will get your goodies ordered and sent out to you as son as I receive them:)
My next Create and Craft show:
Now I can't say much at the moment, but I have it from a very good source that my June show is going to be an extra special show:) I am so excited.....and I really don't mean to tease, but I can't give you much info yet all I can say is I think I had better get prepping as I am going to need lot's more samples and demo's...heehee! Are you getting the gist of it yet? I promise I will share in a few days when I have confirmation!
I still haven't had chance to take photo's of all of my show projects yet and I really wanted to share my album so I am afraid that it is another card today:(
Sweet Little Baby:
- This is one of my demo cards, but for my demo I used the stamp and coloured the image where as for this card I have used one of the panels.
- I have inked the edges of the main card and also the patterned papers.
- I adhered the blue patterned paper and then matted a slightly smaller blanket patterned piece of card adhering it at an angle using foam pads to add a little dimension to the card.
- I have cut the image out and again used foam pads and adhered it to the left right hand side of the card.
- Next I die cut 2 of the bootees out in blue card and threaded some white lace through the tops.
- I adhered the bootees to the card one flat and one using a foam pad.
- Using the flower die from the same pram die set I have die cut out a mixture of sizes in the yellow card and a couple in white card which I have inked using some soft yellow chalk ink.
- The pretty delicate flourishes that I have used are a sneak peek of Junes die collection.
- I cut out the sweet little baby sentiment from one of the border ribbons and have added this just above the image.
- The circular sentiments are from the Sweet Lullaby sentiment stamp set which co-ordinate with the Once Upon a Time die. I have also inked the edges of the ones that I have used with the soft lemon chalk ink.
- Of course I have finished with some Stickles glitter.....I am not sure when I will be over this addiction or whether I ever will lol,but I just can't resist getting the Stickles out
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend what ever your plans......I have an album class tomorrow where we will be using the Once Upon a Time and Celebrate the Journey collection.
Which brings me to some more news...how would you like to be able to purchase a full tutorial (some of which will be video) and kit? I already have to put the kits together for my classes and am always receiving emails regarding some of you lovely crafters just not being able to make a class so I thought it would be a brilliant way for you all to be able to create some of my bigger projects:)
Prices will differ depending on the project, but I should be able to give you more information in a few days. The first kit which I plan to offer is the album which I am teaching tomorrow and should be available by the end of next week. I will add some pictures on Sunday or for a little sneak peek you could have a look at Sir Stampalot's facebook page where Janice has added a couple of pictures.
If you think you may be interested in the kits if you drop me an email I can get a rough idea on the amount of interest or just let me know here on this post....whichever really :)
Once again I hope you all have a good weekend:)