A very happy Wednesday to you all:)
So firstly an update on the Journey album kit. I have filmed half of the tutorial and plan on finishing this off tomorrow....as you may well have guessed it is quite a long one.
I am estimating that this kit will be available from next Wednesday and as I said in yesterdays post the cost is £15 and payable through paypal.
I understand that albums are not everyone's thing so my next kit will be a criss cross card with a tag.
This kit should be available within the next 2 weeks.
Now onto the card that I would like to share today....it is of course Heartfelt Creations Wednesday:)
This card isn't on the Heartfelt Creations blog this week....due to the fact that I have so much crafting going on ( I of course have to share myself with the family too) I am able to opt out of doing a full tutorial and loading my card/project up on there blog each week. So you will find that I probably will only post on there a few times a month....sorry:( Having said that please hop on over and take a peek at the gorgeous makes that the rest of the DT have created HERE
A Gift of Love
- I have of course used the latest collection - Sweet Lullaby:)
- I matted a soft sage green card onto my card base which measures 7" square and chose some patterned paper measuring 6 1/2" square from the collection and matted this onto it.
- I die cut out the Spellbinder die Reflective Moment which is one of the new ones. I inked the edges a little with some pink chalk ink and added this to my card with foam pads...I put the left hand side pads slightly more away from the edge as I have a removable decorative tag which I thought would be nice to add the birth time, date and name of the baby and maybe even add a gift card to the back!
- I chose one of the panels from the paper collection and adhered this to the Spellbinder die.
- I die cut out the pram and 2 wheels. Before adhering the pram I have threaded some lace through the pram hood. I adhered the pram just at the edges and adhered it to the card giving it a slight curve. I added the wheels with tiny foam pads.
- Next I have added a pink band of ribbon and lace across the card and also a pink bow...To allow the tag to slide under the ribbon, don't add any glue/tape here.
- I have added a pink flower which is in the die collection and placed it in the centre of the bow.
- I have cut a tag out from the papers and added this to the bottom of the bow.
- The final element that I have added is the sentiment which I have also cut out from the papers.
- To finish off the card I have added some pearls and yes! a little Stickles glitter.
When I started this post I decided not to do a full tutorial, but I just can't help myself lol......I hope you have enjoyed my post today:)
I will be back soon take care x