Hello everyone! I hope you are all well:)
Today is of course Heartfelt Creations Wednesday and although most days I share some Heartfelt inspiration today you can hop on over to the Heartfelt Creations official blog and find lot's more inspiring projects that the very talented design team have created:)...I know I always say this, but they really are an amazing design team:) I have just received all the samples for next Thursdays (5th June) 4 shows ...oh yes! I did say 4:) The projects that Emma Lou has sent are all absolutely stunning and I can't wait to share them all with you:) I still don't have the times for the shows yet, but I promise I will keep you all posted:)x
I have a Criss cross tag card to share today which is one of my favourite style of cards to make:)
This is the tag inside the card.
- Take 2 cream card blanks measuring 6 3/4" square. (example pictures are white as I didn't take pictures at the time of making this card)
- Cut the front of both diagonally to create triangles on each.
- Adhere each card together on top of each other so that each triangle is opposite, which now creates your criss cross at the front.
- You now have your main base card that is ready to decorate. You could also make your base card out of co-ordinating card stock.
- I have chosen some of the delicate pink and green floral paper panels from the collection and cut it in half. I have then matted each triangle onto some olive green card which measures about 6 1/2" square to give the triangles an 1/8" border.
- Add a magnet to the inside of the left hand triangle of the card (right hand corner) and the other part of the magnet to the right hand outside of the card (the outer side).
- Adhere both of matted triangles onto the front triangles of the main card.
- Open the card up and adhere some lace down each side of the triangles and adhere some of the gingham patterned paper from the paper collection to fit them exactly.
- Die cut out the decorative circle from the Raindrops on Roses in olive green card. Cut the circle in half and adhere both next to each other on the inside of the card as in picture.
- Adhere one of the pretty floral 6” panels to the inside centre of the card.
- Cut out the Gift of Love border and add a length of it across the bottom of the floral panel adhering only at each edge and just along the very bottom to create a pocket so that the tag does not fall out.
- Cut a length of the pink/lemon decorative border measuring 5 1/2" in length. Adhere this just at the edges to create a band to the centre of the card.
- Decorate the front of the card using 2 pink bootie die cuts, 2 circle sentiments, a tag from the paper collection, a pink satin bow and finishing off with a medium and large flower from the die set which I cut out in white 100GSM paper and inked with some pink chalk ink.
For the Tag:
- Cut a piece of olive green card 4 3/4" x 7". Adhere one of the decorative panels to the front.
- Die cut a decorative circle from the Raindrops on Roses collection in olive green card and add this to the centre of the panel.
- Stamp and die the “Congratulations” sentiment and add this to the centre of the decorative circle.
- Add the “A Gift of Love border” (which you cut from the paper collection) to the top of the tag along with a large die cut flower from the die set.
- On the back of the tag add a length of the lace at the top and a pink satin ribbon loop. Choose a panel from the paper collection and adhere this to the tag. (This will hide the bottom of the ribbon and loop).
- To finish off add a few pearls, the pearl brad to the centre of the flowers and a little Stickles Glitter.
The finished tag
I really do love these cards as they are a card and gift all in one and hopefully one of those cards that the recipient will want to treasure forever:)
Don't forget my blog candy giveaway which I launched yesterday....just click on the button in the side panel for all the details:)
Take care and enjoy the rest of your day:) x