Unfortunately my card that I am sharing today isn't over on the HC blog today as I missed the deadline for uploading it...Sorry:(.. It sure is a busy time for me at the moment:)
- My card today measures 8"x8", which I have used a cream card blank.
- I cut a piece of patterned sentiment paper from the Once Upon a Time collection measuring 5 1/2" x6 1/4" and matted it on some deep pink card.
- I then matted this onto some pale pink card and added some pale pink organza ribbon and deep pink ribbon.
- Next I used a Martha Stewart pinch and made 2 borders and added these from the back before adhering it to the card blank.
- I used the Sun Kissed Fleur flower stamps and die on pale pink card to create the flowers. (I used clear embossing powder).
- I added some silicon glue to the centre of the flowers and added some olive green glitter.
- I used the Timeless Sentiments which I stamped with pink ink and matted it onto some deep pink card before matting it onto the decorative sentiment frame.
- I adhered the sentiment to the card.
This is again another quick card to create...but if you prefer a stamped background you could of course use the Embrace Time background stamp which co-ordinates with this paper:)
I will be back soon with a sneak peek of what I will be showcasing on Create & Craft on Friday and also another blog candy launch:) .....oh and hopefully a new look blog:) x
Take care everyone:)