Good Evening everyone.....I hope you have all had an enjoyable Good Friday:)
I have had the week off from crafting and have been spending some fun time with my family:)
I promised you all another blog candy giveaway I thought I would hop on and post it this evening:).....It's nice sometimes to have a break, don't you think? But Mr Mojo is crying out to start creating with the new Heartfelt collection, it has been one that I have been itching to use since it was delivered a few weeks ago.....I think I can hold out just a few more days when hubby goes fishing:)
I have used the World Map stamp from the Heartfelt Creations - Celebrate the Journey collection.
- The card blank measures 6"x7".
- I have matted another piece of white card onto the main card blank measuring 5 1/2"x 6 1/2" using foam pads.
- I have cut a piece of pale dusky blue card measuring 6"x5" and matted this on top of the card, again using foam pads.
- I stamped the map in VersaMark and used some Cosmic Shimmer Detail embossing powder in white, and heat embossed onto the pale dusky blue card. I cut the map to measure 3 1/4"x 4 3/4".
- I die cut out the new Spellbinder die - Reflective Moment in white card and cut out the centre.
- I adhered the map onto the back of the frame and adhered to the card with foam pads....adding lot's of dimension to the finished card.
- I stamped the sentiments in the VersaMark ink and again heat embossed using the white embossing powder. I have added the 'World' sentiment on top of the decorative compass and adhered this with foam pads to the bottom right of the frame.
- I have adorned the card in pale blue single pearls and some Hobby House pearls on string.
- To finish I have added some Stickles Glitter - Crystal.
I just love the elegance of this card:)
To be included in the blog candy and to win a Heartfelt Creations stamp of your choice with lot's of goodies including some Hobby House embellishments just leave a comment below:).....Good Luck:)
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter X
Take Care:) x