A very good morning to you all:) I hope you are all well on this glorious Wednesday!
Today I would like to share one of my favourite cards that I made using Celebrate the Journey collection. I also demo'd this one on the Heartfelt Creations show with Emma Lou.....Well ok I made a very similar card LOL! It is one thing that I still haven't got used to...having to talk to the presenter (in Dean's case usually not about the actual card) and also make the card! I am sure in time it is something that I will be able to get use too:)
Unfortunately my card today isn't on the Heartfelt Creations website, but please do hop on over and take a look at all the creations that the DT have made....as always you won't be disappointed:)
- The main card blank measures 7" square which I made using some Kraft card.
- I have distressed all the edges and added some Tea Dye distress ink.
- I chose some blue patterned paper from the Celebrate the Journey collection and matted this onto some brown card, which I then adhered to the main card.
- I have used lot's of elements from this collection, starting with the suitcase, some stamped elements and also some tags from the papers.
- I stamped the map and tore it into 4 strips. I have aged the map using Tea Dye and Walnut stain distress inks. I rolled 3 of the strips up and tied with some twine. The 4th and largest of the strips I have added so that it looks like it is kind of falling out of the suitcase.
- Finally I have added a vintage brass charm.
I just love the suitcase and for those of you that didn't see the show it is so versatile..... you can even make it into a little handbag....which I will be sharing with you in the May collection:).....my lips are sealed, but I know you will just love this collection. I haven't had any confirmed dates from Create and Craft yet but I will post the date and times as soon as I here anything:)
Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your day:) x
Oh, and thank you Sam Smithard for bringing to my attention that my Pinterest buttons have disappeared! Not sure where they have gone....maybe on vacation lol, but I will get this sorted later today:) x