A very good evening to you all! I hope you all had a good weekend:) x
First I would like to apologise for the lack of posts over the last week and the coming week.
I am busy beavering away in my craft room trying to get lots of samples made for my next Heartfelt Creations show.
My next show is Sunday May 11th......a 2 hour show from 9am - 11am!!! Ooohhh I couldn't believe that Create and Craft trust me to do a 2 hour show lol! I am very excited:)....have you seen the sneaky peek over on the Heartfelt Creations Facebook page?.....I didn't make it, but 'Wow' it is a stunning creations! You are going to love the new collection:)
I am also going away on Thursday to our friends villa in Spain.....we will be back on Monday, but am really looking forward to some quality time with my hubby and my 2 youngest children:).....Of course my Copics and water colour pens will be coming along with me as I have some gorgeous images to colour up:)
My card that I would like to share with you today is similar to one that I shared a few days ago....one of my favourite cards that I have made using the Celebrate the Journey collection! Here is the link to the other card - Time for a Getaway
For this card though I have chosen a lush pink combo. It just goes to show that using similar elements, but choosing different colours you can completely change the style of a card.
- For this card I have used lot's of elements from the Celebrate the Journey collection.
- I have die cut 2 of the Suitcases and stamped one with the co-ordinating stamp.
- I stamped the map onto some white paper. I tore the paper into 3 and have used some Tea Dye, Walnut Stain distress inks and also some VersaMark ink - Pink Petunia.....scrunching and folding the paper whilst inking it up. I rolled 2 up and tied with some twine and added the other as to make it look like it is coming out of the suitcase.
- I have made a small rose using the Vintage Floret dies and stamps.
- After adding the elements to the card I added some stickles glitter - Pink Taffeta.
- To finish I added a twine bow, pearl brad and a vintage 'journey' charm.
That's all from me this evening.
Take care x