Hello fellow bloggers.....I hope you have all enjoyed this Easter Weekend:)
I have had a rather chilled one......a little gardening, some spring cleaning and just basically being somewhat of what my daughter called a 'lazy bum' :) It has been a nice break though! I am now itching to get back in my craft room:)
My card I would like to share with you all today is using one of the Heartfelt Creations panels from Celebrate the Journey paper collection.
- I adhered some pale dusky blue card to my card blank.
- I cut the panel from the paper collection and matted it onto a Spellbinder - Detailed Scallops which I die cut in pale dusky blue card,
- I added 3 pieces of ribbon.
- I die cut and heat embossed in gold detail embossing powder the Celebrate the Journey sentiments. I used 'The World' sentiment and layered it onto the decorative compass. I then adhered this to the centre of the card.
- I finished the card with a small bow and a vintage metal charm.
Just a quickie post today.
Don't forget if you haven't added a comment over on my blog candy giveaway post it isn't to late....just click on the blog giveaway button in the sidebar.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend:) x