Good evening everyone! I hope you have all had a good day:)
I thought I would share another Hobby House card with you all and as Easter is fast approaching I'd like to give you a little Easter inspiration:)
- The topper I have used is a Hobby House Wee Stamps - Wee Bunnies by the artist Sylvia Zet.
- I have used a 5 3/4" square card blank and adhered some soft lemon card onto it.
- I have cut some patterned paper from my stash (Lili of the Valley - Nitwits) 5 1/2" square and adhered it to the card.
- I have die cut a Spellbinder Small decorative circle in the same soft lemon card, matted the topper on to it and adhered it to the card with some foam pads.
- I have used flowers and made a bow with lemon satin ribbon from the Spring Time embellishment kit available HERE
- I added the flowers in a small cluster around the bottom right of the topper and the bow on the top left. I also added some leaves and foliage flourish which are Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps.
- The button, gems and small pearl flowers are also from the Spring Time Kit.
- I have finished the card off with a little Stickles.....just a little hehe!
I hope I have inspired you today:) This card is another quick make!
Don't forget I have a blog candy which you can find by clicking on the 'blog candy' button in the sidebar!