Good evening everyone!
This is a rather late post for me today, but I have to leave for the Create and Craft studio early in the morning (only a 25min drive though), and promised you all a sneak peek of a card I will be demoing tomorrow on my Hobby House show at 11am.
What do you think to my new look blog? It is unfinished as I have to change the background and the colour of the links etc....I wanted to go for a more neutral colour so that it didn't clash with the cards and projects that I post etc:) Hopefully I will have it finished by Monday......It is time for the dreaded VAT and as per usual I have left it until the last minute! So it looks like I will be swapping my crafting hat for my book keeping one:(
So anyway here is one of the cards I plan to demo tomorrow, it is a baby bib card....the inspiration coming from a card I saw a few years back in blog land!
- I have die cut the main card from a Spellbinder Grand Scalloped Oval die.
- I have used a small circle die to cut the neck of the bib.
- The paper is from my stash (Lili of the Valley I think) which I have embossed with the Spellbinder embossing folder - Dainty Dots, design B.
- I have inked the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- I have used one of the die cut toppers which are available on the show - Wee Stamps, It's a Boy by the artist Sylvia Zet.
- I have used a small Spellbinder scalloped circle die to mat the topper onto.
- The flowers, ribbon, pearls and buttons are also The Hobby House which are also on the show.
- I have also added a little Stickles glitter:)
I hope you can all join me at 11am on Create & Craft tomorrow (Friday) for lot's of Hobby House inspiration!
I will be back on Saturday with some more inspiration and a new blog candy launch.....
probably will not be to early as I am baby sitting my grandchildren over night on Friday:)
Take care x
Hugs Nikki x