Firstly if you are looking for my Hanna and Friends post and blog candy you will find it HERE
Today I would like to share my inspiration card for Whimsy Digital using the very pretty Keelie by Marika Collins available HERE at Whimsy Stamps
- The base easel card measures 7"x7".
- I have coloured in using copics.
- The sentiment is Fanciful Birthday Notables1 available HERE and die cut using Elegant notables 1 die available HERE
- The flowers and pearls are all available from The Hobby House
- I have used frantage on the wooden butterflies and added a little gesso onto the flowers.
- The flourishes are Spellbinder - Jewel Flowers and Flourishes.
- I have used Maja Design papers - Vintage Summer Basics. I have used a Martha Stewart punch on the designer papers and layered them up onto co-ordinating cardstock.
- To finish I have added lot's of stickles glitter:)