But anyway I will stop babbling on:).... Today it is a new challenge over at In The Pink
.....The theme is Pink and Pearlie!
we'd like to see something PEARLIE on your pink creations this time... but don't forget to use MORE PINK THAN ANY OTHER COLOUR!
I have used another stunning digi from Lacy Sunshine called Lizabeth - as Theodora isn't she just stunning :) x You can find her and lot's of other gorgeous Lacy Sunshine digi's HERE
- I have coloured her in with copics (not to happy with the coat).
- The flowers and pearls are all from The Hobby House.
- The vintage style lace with pearls is from Live and Love Crafts.
- The leaves have been die cut from the new Dies and stamps from The Burst Of Splendor Collection from Heartfelt Creations.
- The papers are Maja Design -vintage Spring and Vintage Summer.
- The circle doily is a Spellbinder die called Stately Circles.
- To soften the pearl bow I have added a few pale pink feathers.
- I have used a Martha Stewart punch around the edges of the card and then used distress ink: Antique Linen.