Today I would like to share my second post.......My Whimsy Inspiration card ......I have used Sapphire by StampArt design by Kathryne! You can buy her HERE
- I have used a 7"x7" base card and adhered purple cardstock to it.
- The papers that I have used are Maja Design - Vintage Summer Basics which I have distressed with Seedless Preserves distress ink. On the purple card backing the image I have used a Martha Stewart punch.
- The dies that I have used are Spellbinder - Decorative Labels Eight, Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Go Kreate frilly 2
- The sentiment is also a digi StampArt by Kathryne.
- I have used frantage - shabby wine, Frantage crushed glass glitter and embossing tinsel around Sapphire. I have also added a little stickles and some tiny pearls.
- I have coloured Sapphire in with copics and added stickles glitter in milled lavender, lavender and diamond. Whilst the glitter is still wet I have added some small lilac pearls.
- The pearl floral trim, pearl button and roses are from The Hobby House.
- All of the other flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
- I have added a lush bow to finish my card off.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - buttons and bows
Card mania - pearls and/or gems
Digi Sketch Challenge - layer it up
Incy Wincy Designs - things with wings
Love to Create - fairytale or Fantasy
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - Fairy